#48: How to Tell If Someone You Love Is Addicted: 30 Questions (Part 2) - Episode 48
This is part 2 about addiction. Chris and Danny share 30 questions you can ask yourself to find out if your loved one has an addiction. They discuss some cases for each question and how to react to each of them.
The Why Intervention Podcast is aimed at helping family and friends feel supported and encouraged that recovery from addiction is possible, for themselves as well as their loved ones. You'll hear how to affect positive change in their life and help your loved one begin a successful recovery. Host Christopher Doyle shares his insights, talks with experts and interviews people who have gone through recovery.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Each question is a brand new topic - 2:03
- The creation of interventions - 2:53
- The reporting of the death - 9:31
- Punishment is not an effective way to handle an addiction - 12:00
- Denying a drinking problem - 14:01
- A red flag indicator - 33:36
- Three and a half years of sobriety - 45:00
- Driving drunk - 53:16
- A victim type of situation - 59:20
- Substance use - 1:01:44
- When you know when a person needs to be intervened - 1:03:07
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.