#44: Turn Your Fight with Addiction Into Success with Ken Seeley - Episode 44
Christopher talks with Ken Seely, who has remained professionally and personally involved in recovery since his sobriety date of July 14, 1989. He applies his relevant experience and boundless enthusiasm to change the lives of people suffering from the disease of addiction – for individuals, their family, and their friends. Ken works with clients to realign family systems to support recovery through his work as the founder of Intervention 911 and Ken Seeley Rehab. Ken has been featured on the Emmy Award-Winning, A&E television series Intervention since 2005.
The Why Intervention Podcast is aimed at helping family and friends feel supported and encouraged that recovery from addiction is possible, for themselves as well as their loved ones. You'll hear how to affect positive change in their life and help your loved one begin a successful recovery. Host Christopher Doyle shares his insights, talks with experts and interviews people who have gone through recovery.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Ken Seeley [email protected] [email protected]
- Helping people get into recovery - 3:02
- Intervention is for the family - 4:55
- Doing an intervention - 6:55
- What an intervention is - 10:26
- Every interventionist needs to understand case management - 19:37
- Why people do not go to treatment - 21:09
- Five important things in life - 26:04
- The nature of addiction - 44:12
- Nobody goes into treatment on their own - 58:21
- It’s really important to pick the right treatment center - 1:00:33
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.